DIGITAL KIT - the help you can give Bea in seconds:
Help spread the word about her campaign via text/email to friends & family, social media: linkedin, twitter, Facebook, instagram, snapchat. How can you help right now? Ask 10 more people to vote by sharing Bea's videos, press articles, and/or images.
Below are links of videos and press, and images that you can share to your network.
When sharing Bea's campaign on social media, please (1) state why you are supporting Bea and (2) include any of the hashtags: #BEAtheChange #rockitBea #Bea4basketball #tell10morefriendstoVote
1. SHARE VIDEOS
2. SHARE PRESS
- Geek on Record "Women in engineering and public office: interview with Bea Q. Rico, candidate for Port of Seattle Commissioner"
- NW Asian Weekly "Women of color heat up the Seattle Port Commissioner race"
- Inquirer.net "Fil-Am Seattle port staffer enters race for port commissioner"
- International Examiner "Port of Seattle candidate Bea Querido-Rico: We need to invest in the community"
- South Seattle Emerald "Can the Port of Seattle Get In On the Tech Boom? Depends on Who's at the Helm"
3. SHARE IMAGES
Help us #breaktheglass and volunteer on Bea's campaign
We are looking for fun, resourceful, energetic, optimistic friends to support Bea's race for Port of Seattle Commissioner. If you have skills and time you can spare, call / text us: 562-388-2490. We will go door-to-door knocking the week of July 24th, join us!